Hillary and Robin have a conversation about the basics of bias in research. You’ll hear what some of the most basic forms of bias are and how you can guard against them in your practice. You’ll also get to hear Hillary’s birth story – trust us, you won’t want to miss that! And Robin dishes on some tech tools to help you with remembering key dates in your practice.
Tools Mentioned in this episode or other things you might enjoy:
- Scheduled Send (Gmail)
- Harvard Implicit Bias Test
- Biased: Uncovering the Hidden Prejudice That Shapes What We See, Think, and Do By Dr. Jennifer Eberhard
- The 25 Cognitive Biases: Understanding Human Psychology, Decision Making & How To Not Fall Victim To Them by Kai Musashi
- Don’t Believe Everything You Think: The 6 Basic Mistakes We Make in Thinking By Thomas Kida
- Irrationality: The Enemy Within by Stuart Sutherland
Some of these links may be affiliate links that earn us a small percentage if you chose to purchase, you are not charged extra for this.